< Back



Spray used for the protection of electrical components and contacts. Leaves a greasy film that protects electrical equipment and electrical contacts from oxidation. Prevents and eliminates the formation of residues and impurities, grease and dirt that prevent the proper functioning of the equipment. Excellent degreasing power that promotes conductivity. Water repellent. Do not use with the equipment turned on.

User's guide

How to use: Shake the spray. Apply directly from about 20cm away from the surface. Do not apply on connected or overheated appliances. Plug in after complete evaporation of the product or when completely dry.


+34 961 767 234

Lunes a viernes de 8:00h a 15:00h

it may interest you